Wood-Metal Industries offers a wide selection of beautifully crafted wood casework solutions to complement your existing facility or to outfit a new one. Our quality wood casework is engineered to function flawlessly and offer optimal durability for long-lasting use.
Wood-Metal Maple and Oak cabinets are built to exacting standards.
- Select from maple or oak species, each available in 10 different stain options
- OR bring your own custom color and we’ll match it free of charge!
- 7-ply hardwood plywood slides
- Glue dowel pin joinery
- Rear rail for structural stability and installation
- Full back panel trapped in cabinet side panels
- Mortised and tenoned hardwood top frames
- Pocketed screws for additional strength
- Six standard door and drawer head styles
- Maple or oak solid dovetailed drawer boxes
- Hardwood rail under each drawer
- Solid core doors engineered for stability
- Row borings at 32mm spacing for shelf height adjustment
- Integral toe kick or optional separate, NAUF moisture resistant sub-base
- 3/8” hardwood edge on side panels, shelves, and bottoms
Maple Finish Colors
Oak Finish Colors
Note: Swatches have been added to the Wood-Metal Web site to give you a general idea of color. Due to the limitations of computer monitors, actual color choices may vary slightly from what is shown here. When specifying your project, we encourage you to request a product sample to verify the actual color.