Plastic Laminate Casework
Designed to offer superior strength and durability, Wood-Metal Industries’ plastic laminate casework is an excellent choice for storage needs in the classroom, laboratory, healthcare environment, and anywhere you need a dependable and attractive, yet economical cabinetry solution.
Wood-Metal plastic laminate cabinets are built to exacting standards.
- Select from a variety of solid, patterned, and wood grain laminate and edge band options
- Engineered substrate balanced with laminate on both faces
- Glue dowel pin joinery
- Rear rail for structural stability and installation
- Full back panel trapped in cabinet side panels
- Full sub top
- Full depth adjustable shelf
- Six door and drawer head styles
- Rail under each drawer
- Solid core doors engineered for stability
- Row borings at 32mm spacing for shelf height adjustment
- Separate, moisture resistant sub-base
- PVC edge band on side panels
Wood-Metal Industries offers a diverse collection of laminate pattern options designed to deliver the ideal blend of style and performance. Below are our standard colors, an assortment derived from our clients’ most popular choices. For those of you who are interested in something apart from these selections, the sky is the limit. Introduce everything from state-of-the-art high-definition laminates to the beauty and richness of our wood veneer laminate with our custom design options. Ask your Wood-Metal representative to help you explore the endless options that can be achieved through our custom laminate selections!
Add a dynamic twist to your design scheme or play it safe with a complementary color. Whatever your desire may be, Wood-Metal Industries has a variety of edging color options to choose from. Take your pick! They are just one more way you can make your interior function and appear exactly the way you want it to!
Note: Swatches have been added to the Wood-Metal Web site to give you a general idea of color. Due to the limitations of computer monitors, actual color choices may vary slightly from what is shown here. When specifying your project, we encourage you to request a product sample to verify the actual color.